A community working together
The Housing Alliance is a statewide coalition working to provide leadership and a common voice for policies, practices and resources to ensure that all Pennsylvanians, especially those with low incomes, have access to safe, decent and affordable homes.
- If you work hard and play by the rules, you should be able to afford a decent place to live.
- Thriving communities should provide people with a variety of choices in places to live.
- No child should be homeless. In fact, no one should be homeless involuntarily.
- Parents should be able to spend time with their children and community, rather than in long commutes to and from work.
- Seniors and people with disabilities should be able to live safely and with dignity.
- Businesses that invest in our communities deserve the support of housing policies that help them find and keep qualified workers.
- Government leaders have an obligation to plan ahead and look at the big picture, to enact policies that allow the housing market to meet the needs of our economy.
- Research and Resources
- Events and Training
- Get Involved
- Take Action
- About Us